This blog will be for current and/or former LIFE in the middle participants, as well as anyone else that is looking for practical ways to improve his or her attitude, relationships, perspective, knowledge base, or life in general. It will be the medium through which people can access LIFE in the middle's correlated materials, such as video clips, instructor reflections, books related to class topics, interaction/relational models, links to other websites, etc. Look for new information to be posted frequently, particularly following class sessions. Understand, however, that I am solely responsible for the site's content and that any statements, artwork, videos, and/or other materials found herein do not represent the views of any other person or organization, including any of my employers. Having said that, I hope you find the information that is and will soon be available here helpful as you strive to create a real LIFE that is happy, healthy, and productive. Best wishes.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

#2: My Other Blog

I just wanted to leave a quick post to let current Life in the middle class members and other site visitors know that I do have another blog as well. Unlike this blog, however, the other blog is not necessarily related to any other work I do. As such, any content found there should be regarded as my own ideas, and I accept responsibility for them as such. Any statements, artwork, etc. should not in any way be interpreted to represent the views of any of my employers, or anyone else for that matter. The ideas are mine alone, unless otherwise stated, in which case proper citation will be utilized and credit given to the individual(s) that created the original work. Be advised as well that on my other blog I take a more liberal license in discussing what I would call "religious matters," though the ideas are not necessarily limited to any one particular religion. Likewise, my comments should not be interpreted as being indicative of the official views of any particular religion. Again, I am solely responsible for the content of the blog. Having said all that, I do believe that the resources available on my other blog could be beneficial to nearly anyone. As such, I invite you to peruse its contents if you so desire. The address is insideoutchange.blogspot.com. You can access the site by using the previous link, by typing the address into your browser, or by clicking on my profile info on this blog and using the link provided there. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to comment or email.

No comments:

Post a Comment